martedì 27 novembre 2012

All I want for Christmas is an artist

Ok, we would all love to see a Celine bag with a Sydney Evan's love ring and a pair of studded Louboutins under the Christmas tree.
But wait a second. Press rewind and think for a moment.
Wouldn't it be nice to give - or get - something unique, that someone actually dreamt about and then put into shape?
I mean, as much as I love Tim Burton's version of Willy Wonka, I find the first one more delicate, sweet and romantic, don't you?
And the idea of an artist sitting on a chair doing what she - or he - does best feels as delicate, and  somehow very appropriate and thoughtful in these difficult times.
I chose three artists between millions, simply because I know them, envy their hands of gold and know they deserve much more than what they might already have.
(And, if you ask me, all of these creations would fit a Celine bag perfectly. Just saying.)

Think different, choose uniqueness.

Illustration by Michela Buttignol (link!)

pillow, beaded Peter Pan collar and make up bag by Down the Rabbit Hole - for info please contact me
everything by Ramina Lab (link!)
 

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your boucleaunaturel.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com