venerdì 11 novembre 2011

I want u back, maybe even for good

book: L'Arte della Gioia, Goliarda Sapienza
lipstick: Dior Addict 214
moisturizer: Rilastil Aqua legère
eye cream: La Roche-Posay Substiane+
chocolate: Lindt Excellence Blueberry intense
moka: Bialetti
The book because I wish I could start it over again, without knowing already that it will be one of my favourites.
The lipstick because you have to try it and then you'll agree with me: it is super moisturizing, super flattering, it goes with everything and it makes you feel oh so chic!
The moisturizer because I can only find it in Italy, and my face misses it desperately. Light, with a fresh smell, packed with Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramids and Omega 6. Do I have to go on?
The eye cream because I can pretend to be a teenager but my wrinkle can't tell a lie.
The coffee because it is not the same without them, and the chocolate to pretend it is them. 

Nessun commento: