giovedì 3 novembre 2011

.. Talking about nature ...

So, BB-creams are having their 15 minutes of fame. And who am I to deny it to them? I am not gonna do such thing, I thought this morning buying UNE Intuitive Touch BB-Cream Foundation. Once I got home, I slapped it on my face, and I have to say so far so good, as first impressions are concerned.
UNE is a brand that uses only natural and organic ingredients, and this is definitely a plus. It is hypoallergenic and perfume free, according to my nose. The packaging is very appealing - if you do love white - and pretty useful, since the front is a mirror, aaand the case is refillable. Which is nice.
As for the product inside, it has a quite thick consistency, to which I am not used to because I normally go for liquid foundations, and I found it not super easy to blend. I guess I'll have to play with it a little longer to find the best and quickest way to apply it. I have red areas on my cheeks, and for now it has helped covering them up. We'll see how it goes, but for now I think I can say that I like it.
I came back home with a UNE cream blush as well, that goes by the name of Breezy Cheeks, so that the foundation would not feel too alone. Very natural and easy to blend, and I am glad I finally bought it, I had been stalking it for a while.

BB-Cream Foundation 103
Breezy Cheeks Blush B02

BB-cream and blush in action
gold earrings: Gioielleria Burnazzi, Rimini
Which are your thoughts on BB-creams? I'd love to know!
x

Nessun commento: